WIN: a set of ten maps
- Credit: Archant
Get your cameras at the ready!
Send us a photo of your favourite place on the Cut and you could win yourself a set of ten maps, courtesy of Heron Maps.
The maps in the collection are:
• Avon and Droitwich Rings (and up to Central Birmingham)
• Birmingham Canal Navigations
• Grand Union Canal (Braunston to Kings Langley)
• Grand Union Canal (Birmingham to Milton Keynes)
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 3 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 4 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 5 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 6 5 stunning narrowboat holiday routes in the UK
- 7 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 8 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 9 YouTubers are first to complete IWA Silver Propeller Challenge
- 10 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
• Kennet & Avon Canal and River Avon
• Llangollen and Montgomery Canals
• Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal
• Oxford Canal (Oxford to Hawkesbury Junction and to Coventry Basin)
• River Thames and Thames Path
• Stourport and Droitwich Rings (and up to Great Haywood Junction)
They all include navigational and historical information, visitor moorings, marinas and boatyards, boat hire centres, facilities for boat users, shops and distance markers, as well as tourist information (e.g. pubs, car parks, places of interest and campsites).
The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into. For full t&cs click here. Employees or agents of Archant Specialist are not eligible to enter.