WIN: a set of ten maps
- Credit: Archant
Get your cameras at the ready!
Send us a photo of your favourite place on the Cut and you could win yourself a set of ten maps, courtesy of Heron Maps.
The maps in the collection are:
• Avon and Droitwich Rings (and up to Central Birmingham)
• Birmingham Canal Navigations
• Grand Union Canal (Braunston to Kings Langley)
• Grand Union Canal (Birmingham to Milton Keynes)
- 1 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 2 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 3 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 4 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
- 5 Stormin' Norman: singlehandedly navigating the waterways, aged 86
- 6 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 7 Canal heritage spotter: Hooks and pulleys
- 8 Winter flooding at the Calder & Hebble Navigation
- 9 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 10 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
• Kennet & Avon Canal and River Avon
• Llangollen and Montgomery Canals
• Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal
• Oxford Canal (Oxford to Hawkesbury Junction and to Coventry Basin)
• River Thames and Thames Path
• Stourport and Droitwich Rings (and up to Great Haywood Junction)
They all include navigational and historical information, visitor moorings, marinas and boatyards, boat hire centres, facilities for boat users, shops and distance markers, as well as tourist information (e.g. pubs, car parks, places of interest and campsites).
The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into. For full t&cs click here. Employees or agents of Archant Specialist are not eligible to enter.