Competitions: diesel bug protection kit
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to win one of ten superb kits to detect and protect your fuel against diesel bug.
Included in each kit are testers and a 100ml bottle of Diesel Bug Killer, enough to treat 500 litres of fuel. If the test slide shows any signs of contamination all you have to do is pour half of the bottle (50ml) into your fuel tank to eradicate any diesel bug, and to prevent a reoccurence the remaining 50ml can be used over the next two refills (25ml per fill) as a preventative maintenance dose. This kit will also test for water in the fuel.
If you’re not lucky enough to win a kit, Fuel-Guard is offering Canal Boat readers the opportunity to buy one at the exclusive price of just £19.99 with free p&p. For further details, go to fuel-guard.co.uk
We’ve got 10 kits to be won, simply email your answer to the question below - along with your name, address and telephone number - to email@example.com The competition closes on 12 December 2013. Click here for terms and conditions.
Q: What causes diesel bug to breed?
- 1 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 2 10 of the best pubs along: the Rivers Lee and Stort
- 3 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 4 Halloween on the canal: spooky 2021 events for boaters
- 5 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 6 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 7 Winifred: a 1980s hire boat refit with reclaimed wood
- 8 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 9 Cruise guide | Chesterfield Canal
- 10 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth