We have gathered 10 great pubs to visit along the River Wey Navigation
These pubs can all be found along the River Wey Navigation – check out our cruise guide here.
– Old Crown Thames Street, Weybridge. 01932 842844. Down a series of footpaths from Thames Lock. Grade 2 listed weatherboarded pub with real ale, food lunchtimes and Thu-Sat evenings, garden
– Pelican Addlestone. 01932 847956. Below Coxes Lock. Family-run pub with real ale, extensive food menu and garden
– White Hart New Haw. 01932 353803. Below New Haw Lock. Family-friendly pub with real ale, food, waterside garden and children’s play area
– Anchor Pyrford. 01932 342507. By Pyrford Bridge. Popular pub, emphasis on food, real ale, waterside garden
– Seven Stars Newark Lane, Ripley. 01483 225128. 5 mins south of New Bridge. 1930s style wood-panelled country pub with real ale, food (Sun lunch popular), garden. Closed Mon
– New Inn Send. By Cart Bridge. 01483 762736. Waterside pub and newly added restaurant with selection of real ale, home cooked food and waterside garden
– Rowbarge Guildford. 01483 570242. By Stoke Bridge. CAMRA award-winning real ale, live music at weekends, sport (especially rugby) on TV, food and riverside garden
– Weyside Guildford. 01483 568024. Riverside above Millmead Lock. Formerly a boathouse, now a large pub with conservatory (with wood stove), riverside terrace, real ale, food
– Olde Ship Portsmouth Rd Guildford. 01483 575731. Up Ferry Lane from just north of Ferry Lane footbridge, right at road. Old roadside inn, real ale, food (pizza a speciality), garden
– King’s Arms & Royal Hotel High St, Godalming. 01483 421545. 5 mins into town from moorings. Imposing hotel, splendid stained glass. Real ale, 1920s themed restaurant. Henry VIII and Peter the Great visited!