10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- Credit: Derek Pratt
We have gathered 10 great pubs to visit along the River Wey Navigation
These pubs can all be found along the River Wey Navigation - check out our cruise guide here.
- Old Crown Thames Street, Weybridge. 01932 842844. Down a series of footpaths from Thames Lock. Grade 2 listed weatherboarded pub with real ale, food lunchtimes and Thu-Sat evenings, garden
- Pelican Addlestone. 01932 847956. Below Coxes Lock. Family-run pub with real ale, extensive food menu and garden
- White Hart New Haw. 01932 353803. Below New Haw Lock. Family-friendly pub with real ale, food, waterside garden and children's play area
- Anchor Pyrford. 01932 342507. By Pyrford Bridge. Popular pub, emphasis on food, real ale, waterside garden
- Seven Stars Newark Lane, Ripley. 01483 225128. 5 mins south of New Bridge. 1930s style wood-panelled country pub with real ale, food (Sun lunch popular), garden. Closed Mon
- New Inn Send. By Cart Bridge. 01483 762736. Waterside pub and newly added restaurant with selection of real ale, home cooked food and waterside garden
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 3 Restoring & reopening the Wendover Arm of Grand Union Canal
- 4 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 5 YouTubers are first to complete IWA Silver Propeller Challenge
- 6 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 7 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 8 Clean Maritime Plan: Are diesel’s days numbered?
- 9 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 10 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- Rowbarge Guildford. 01483 570242. By Stoke Bridge. CAMRA award-winning real ale, live music at weekends, sport (especially rugby) on TV, food and riverside garden
- Weyside Guildford. 01483 568024. Riverside above Millmead Lock. Formerly a boathouse, now a large pub with conservatory (with wood stove), riverside terrace, real ale, food
- Olde Ship Portsmouth Rd Guildford. 01483 575731. Up Ferry Lane from just north of Ferry Lane footbridge, right at road. Old roadside inn, real ale, food (pizza a speciality), garden
- King's Arms & Royal Hotel High St, Godalming. 01483 421545. 5 mins into town from moorings. Imposing hotel, splendid stained glass. Real ale, 1920s themed restaurant. Henry VIII and Peter the Great visited!