Get set for Crick Boat Show 2017
- Credit: Archant
From Saturday 27th - Monday 29th May, Crick Boat Show is back
Well we don’t know what the weather’s going to do for sure, either – after all this the Crick Boat Show… - but one thing that is for sure is that the gates will open at 10am on Saturday morning with a big bunch of new boats, gear and everything to do with boating for people to see.
While there will be some 300 exhibitors – don’t forget to come and say hello to us on the Canal Boat stand number Q41 (we might have something quite good for you) – Crick isn’t just about the boats and gear, it should be a great day out for all the family with free boat trips, live music, children’s activities, a real ale marquee, and a large variety of food and drink stalls.
The show will be open from 10am till 6pm every day except Monday 29 May, when it closes at 5pm. Evening entertainment, which is included in the price of the same day ticket to the show, runs from 7.30pm to 11.30pm.
Adult tickets are priced at £15, senior citizens and concessions are £13.50 and children under 16 can get in free. Three-day tickets are also available for £29 and £26.
We’ll look forward to seeing you there.
For more info and how to get there go to
- 1 Winifred: a 1980s hire boat refit with reclaimed wood
- 2 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 3 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 4 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 3 | Tring summit to the Thames
- 5 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 6 10 of the best pubs along: the Rivers Lee and Stort
- 7 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 8 Waterways adventure: Navigating the Ribble Link
- 9 Uttoxeter Canal restoration back on; development plans rejected!
- 10 10 of the best pubs along: the Chesterfield Canal