Classic cars at Mercia
Like Mr Toad, most boaters appreciate beautiful machinery on land as well as the water. So Mercia Marina is holding a classic car display against the backdrop of the water on 14 July, open to the public.
The marina expects a wide variety of cars from elegant Jaguars, and Rolls-Royce motor cars to a diminutive Austin 7. Poop! Poop!
For more information, or an entry form if you fancy motoring up, go to merciamarina.co.uk
- 1 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 2 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 3 Halloween on the canal: spooky 2021 events for boaters
- 4 10 of the best pubs along: the Rivers Lee and Stort
- 5 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 3 | Tring summit to the Thames
- 6 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 7 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 8 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 9 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 10 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton