Classic cars at Mercia
Like Mr Toad, most boaters appreciate beautiful machinery on land as well as the water. So Mercia Marina is holding a classic car display against the backdrop of the water on 14 July, open to the public.
The marina expects a wide variety of cars from elegant Jaguars, and Rolls-Royce motor cars to a diminutive Austin 7. Poop! Poop!
For more information, or an entry form if you fancy motoring up, go to merciamarina.co.uk
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 Weekend visits: a trip down Basingstoke canal
- 3 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 4 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 5 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 6 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 7 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 8 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 3 | Tring summit to the Thames
- 9 Canal heritage spotter: turf-sided locks
- 10 Graham Palmer: Waterway Recovery Group memorial restored