Canal Boat Pub of the Year Awards
- Credit: Archant
We want you to vote for your favourite waterside watering hole in the Canal Boat Pub of the Year awards!
There’s nothing quite like tying up and going for a relaxing drink in a convivial atmosphere, and here at Canal Boat we’ve found some great places to stop along the way – now we want you to vote for your favourite waterside watering hole in the Canal Boat Pub of the Year awards.
All you have to do is click here, tell us which place you’re nominating, its location and why it should win our prestigious award: is it the beer, the food, the atmosphere, the company, the landlord/landlady?
Entries close on November 5 and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. The winner will be announced in the New Year and receive our Canal Boat Pub of the Year plaque to hang on their wall – and because we believe good things come in threes, we’ll also be selecting to two runners-up who will also receive one of our special plaques. So vote now!
- 1 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 2 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
- 3 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 4 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 5 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 6 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 7 Winifred: a 1980s hire boat refit with reclaimed wood
- 8 Weekend visits: a trip down Basingstoke canal
- 9 Hints and tips for outboard boats
- 10 Planting for future wildlife on the canals