Canal Boat Pub of the Year Awards
- Credit: Archant
We want you to vote for your favourite waterside watering hole in the Canal Boat Pub of the Year awards!
There’s nothing quite like tying up and going for a relaxing drink in a convivial atmosphere, and here at Canal Boat we’ve found some great places to stop along the way – now we want you to vote for your favourite waterside watering hole in the Canal Boat Pub of the Year awards.
All you have to do is click here, tell us which place you’re nominating, its location and why it should win our prestigious award: is it the beer, the food, the atmosphere, the company, the landlord/landlady?
Entries close on November 5 and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. The winner will be announced in the New Year and receive our Canal Boat Pub of the Year plaque to hang on their wall – and because we believe good things come in threes, we’ll also be selecting to two runners-up who will also receive one of our special plaques. So vote now!
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 3 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 4 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 5 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 6 5 stunning narrowboat holiday routes in the UK
- 7 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 8 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 9 YouTubers are first to complete IWA Silver Propeller Challenge
- 10 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat