10 canalside pubs on the Stourport Ring, Worcestershire
PUBLISHED: 12:20 21 June 2019 | UPDATED: 12:29 21 June 2019
We have gathered some great pubs on the Stourport Ring to complement our cruise guide
These pubs complement our guide to cruising the Stourport Ring.
- Eagle & Sun Hanbury Wharf. 01905 799266. By the junction. Food-oriented pub (emphasis on steaks and carvery) with real ale and canalside garden
- Railway Droitwich. 01905 770056. By Netherwich Basin. Traditional canalside pub with real ale, food, railway memorabilia and garden
- Lenchford Inn Shrawley. 01905 620229. A mile upstream from Holt Bridge. Riverside hotel, restaurant and bar with real ale, take away food, breakfasts, campsite, moorings
- Hampstall Inn Astley Burf. 01299 822600. A mile downstream from Lincombe Lock. Remote riverside inn, recently refurbished with real ale, moorings, dining room and waterside terrace
- Rising Sun Stourport. 01299 822530. Across Footbridge 5a from towpath. Lively community town local dating from 17th Century with real ale, food and garden
- Bird-in-Hand Stourport. 01299 871515. Canalside north of Bridge 7. 18th century waterside pub, dating from opening of canal, local real ales, food and garden
- Watermill Kidderminster. 01562 66713. Modern family-friendly food-oriented pub in the style of a mill with real ale, play area, garden
- Lock Wolverley. 01562 850581. On the lockside. Traditional canalside pub with real ale, bar meals, canalside garden and separate tea-room
- Eagle & Spur Castle Rd Cookley. 01562 850184. Five mins up path from west end of Cookley Tunnel and right at road. Recently reopened lively village local with real ale, reasonably priced food, garden
- Vine Kinver. 01384 936919. By Kinver Lock. Pub and restaurant with real ale, canalside garden and outside bar
If you value what this gives you, please consider supporting our work. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.