In the August issue of Canal Boat...
PUBLISHED: 11:02 28 July 2014 | UPDATED: 11:02 28 July 2014
Don’t forget - newstand copies come with a FREE set of postcards
* BOAT TEST: Crick winner - a 58-footer from Boating Leisure Services, packed with features and the wow factor
* EPIPHANY’S TRAVELS: Exploring the big sky, big locks and big waterways of the Fenland Drains
* FITTING A FUEL CELL: Charging your batteries doesn’t have to be noisy and smelly
* 22 BOATS FROM CRICK: Check out the variety of boats and terific ideas to help you decide what may help suit you
* WATER BATTLES: Ever wondered what small stop-locks do?
* CRUISE GUIDE: The Northern BCN, where the bones of industry alternate with fine open countryside
* RESTORATION: Movement on the Monty
Can find Canal Boat in your local newsagents? Don’t forget that you can order online at Buyamag.co.uk