Win the latest digital TV aerial for your boat!
- Credit: Archant
Aerial and satellite TV manufacturer Maxview has just launched the latest Omnimax Pro omni-directional mobile TV aerial – and thanks to the folks there, we have three to be won in this month’s competition.
You’ll recognise the aerial from its unusual shape because Maxview launched its first omni-directional aerial at the Boat Show in 1986, and it soon became the best selling aerial throughout Europe. Because of its design it’s capable of receiving signals from 360 degrees so there’s no aerial gymnastics needed to find the best TV signal each time you moor up.
Now it’s just been redesigned and enhanced even further to provide better digital terrestrial TV reception, so it will receive even more channels in more locations.
For a chance of winning one of these great new aerials, simply answer the question below and email your answer to email@example.com or send your entries marked Aerial Competition to:
Canal Boat magazine,
2-6 Easthampstead Road,
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 3 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 4 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 5 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 6 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 7 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 8 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 9 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 10 YouTubers are first to complete IWA Silver Propeller Challenge
The first three correct answers selected after the closing date of 1 September will win an aerial each.
The Omnimax Pro has a retail price of £86.99 and is available now.
The question is:
Q - What does omni-directional mean?