Win the latest digital TV aerial for your boat!
- Credit: Archant
Aerial and satellite TV manufacturer Maxview has just launched the latest Omnimax Pro omni-directional mobile TV aerial – and thanks to the folks there, we have three to be won in this month’s competition.
You’ll recognise the aerial from its unusual shape because Maxview launched its first omni-directional aerial at the Boat Show in 1986, and it soon became the best selling aerial throughout Europe. Because of its design it’s capable of receiving signals from 360 degrees so there’s no aerial gymnastics needed to find the best TV signal each time you moor up.
Now it’s just been redesigned and enhanced even further to provide better digital terrestrial TV reception, so it will receive even more channels in more locations.
For a chance of winning one of these great new aerials, simply answer the question below and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your entries marked Aerial Competition to:
Canal Boat magazine,
2-6 Easthampstead Road,
- 1 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 2 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 3 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
- 4 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 5 Stormin' Norman: singlehandedly navigating the waterways, aged 86
- 6 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 7 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 8 Canal heritage spotter: Hooks and pulleys
- 9 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 10 Winter flooding at the Calder & Hebble Navigation
The first three correct answers selected after the closing date of 1 September will win an aerial each.
The Omnimax Pro has a retail price of £86.99 and is available now.
The question is:
Q - What does omni-directional mean?