There are over 10,000 MyBoat members: Have you signed up yet?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
MyBoat powered by GJW Direct has transformed the way of boat management, gaining over 10,000 members since its launch in 2018. It has allowed users to stop searching drawers endlessly for important papers and provided a space to keep track of all things boating
MyBoat is the beginning of a digital transformation where boat owners can safely store their boating documentation in one place. Not only that, but allow users to cut down on administrative stress by setting reminders for maintenance checks and renewing boating insurance. We understand investing in a boat goes far beyond the initial purchase, MyBoat’s there to make life easier - we’re delighted to have over 10,000 members actively using.” - Lev Osman (CEO at GJW Direct)
MyBoat is a FREE, digital boat management system for organising all your boating documentation in one safe, easy-to-use place. Not only this, but GJW Direct policy holders can unlock exclusive discounts from recognised marine brands such as Yachts and Yachting, The Rope People and Sailing Chandlery. Regardless of if you are GJW Direct customer or not, you can set alerts for reminders when your boat requires a service or insurance renewal, and keep up to date with all industry news.
“While boat owners have been waiting to get back on the water in recent months due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19, we’ve seen a record number of sign ups as people have been looking for a management system that provides a platform for all boating preparation in anticipation of getting back on the water.” - Lev Osman (CEO).
Going forward, GJW Direct will be looking to continue efforts with their merchant partners and industry experts to ensure GJW Direct customers can get the best possible benefits from using their services.
With a MyBoat portal at your disposal, boat owners will never misplace anything again, and also have access to all your documentation even while you’re boating!
BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO MYBOAT
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 3 Restoring & reopening the Wendover Arm of Grand Union Canal
- 4 YouTubers are first to complete IWA Silver Propeller Challenge
- 5 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 6 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 7 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 8 Clean Maritime Plan: Are diesel’s days numbered?
- 9 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 10 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
• Store all boating documents in one secure place
• GJW policy holders can access exclusive discounts for recognised marine brands
• Set reminders for renewing insurance and maintenance checks
• Build profiles for your boats and set preferred locations
• Check out the latest boating news
Find out more at myboat.gjwdirect.com