The 2016 Yacht & Boating Survey
- Credit: Archant
What do boat owners really feel and think? Make your views heard!
A new initiative, surveying the views and opinions of boat owners was launched at the London Boat Show 2016.
Sponsored by boat insurance specialists Haven Knox-Johnston, the purpose is to gain new and genuine insights into all aspects of boat ownership.
There have been lots of boat surveys in the past, compiling statistics – but this one is different – we want to hear what boat owners really think and dream about boating: Why do you like boating? What worries you about boating and how satisfied are you about boating services, products and media coverage?
John Macaulay, Managing Director of Haven Knox-Johnston, said: “The survey wants to collect and listen to all views and opinions about what’s good - or bad - about boating... and what the worries, motivations and attitudes really are. The survey is not just about compiling statistics on boats - it’s all about getting to understand the hopes and concerns of every different type of boat owner to ensure we fully meet their needs.”
Your opinions are important - so please click here to complete this online survey open to all boat owners. Alternatively, you can take part by visiting Haven Knox-Johnston on the Tingdene Marina’s stand at the Crick Boat Show between 28 – 30 May.
As an added incentive, tickets to the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series in Portsmouth and also Formula E are on offer - all surveys completed by 4th June 2016 will be entered into a free prize draw to win the tickets.
The 2016 Yacht & Boating Survey will run until 4th June 2016 with the intention of findings being published to coincide with the Southampton Boat Show in September. We will be able to share the results of the survey by requesting your copy when you take part. To take part in the survey visit: www.2016boatingsurvey.com
- 1 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 2 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 3 10 of the best pubs along: the Rivers Lee and Stort
- 4 Halloween on the canal: spooky 2021 events for boaters
- 5 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 6 Cruise guide | Chesterfield Canal
- 7 Winifred: a 1980s hire boat refit with reclaimed wood
- 8 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 9 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 10 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more