In the next issue of Canal Boat
- Credit: Archant
What’s coming up in the May issue of Canal Boat
Boat Test: Top Notch 60ft -Impressive new exhibitors at last year’s Crick SHow are back with a raft of innovations.
Epiphany’s Travels - The Slees are lucky getting to the Trent in the short time it was open in-between floods.
What’s on at Crick? - It’s the biggest inland waterways show and here’s what’s happening this year.
Getting High and Dry - We’ve all done it, but how can you avoid going aground, and what can you try if you do?
Cruise Guide: Paddington Arm - Discover this handy link whic has plenty of interest - and some pleasant scenery, too.
Bridging the Gap - There are 920 road bridges crossing the canal network- it all takes some looking after.
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 3 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 4 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 5 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 6 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 7 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 8 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 9 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 10 Restoring & reopening the Wendover Arm of Grand Union Canal
And many more regulars