In the next issue of Canal Boat
- Credit: Archant
What’s coming up in the May issue of Canal Boat
Boat Test: Top Notch 60ft -Impressive new exhibitors at last year’s Crick SHow are back with a raft of innovations.
Epiphany’s Travels - The Slees are lucky getting to the Trent in the short time it was open in-between floods.
What’s on at Crick? - It’s the biggest inland waterways show and here’s what’s happening this year.
Getting High and Dry - We’ve all done it, but how can you avoid going aground, and what can you try if you do?
Cruise Guide: Paddington Arm - Discover this handy link whic has plenty of interest - and some pleasant scenery, too.
Bridging the Gap - There are 920 road bridges crossing the canal network- it all takes some looking after.
- 1 Halloween on the canal: spooky 2021 events for boaters
- 2 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 3 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 4 Best pubs on: the Grand Union Canal, between Birmingham & Napton
- 5 Weekend visits: a trip down Basingstoke canal
- 6 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 7 10 of the best pubs along: the Rivers Lee and Stort
- 8 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 9 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 10 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
And many more regulars