In the next issue of Canal Boat
- Credit: Archant
Coming up in the April 2014 issue of Canal Boat Magazine
Boat Test: Bourne Boats 57ft - You might think a bespoke boat would have a high price, but that’s not always the case.
Epiphany’s Travels - Despite stoppages and floods, the Slees take to new territory on the Knottingley & Goole.
Far and Wide? - We look at how far you can get in a widebeam - and there isn’t a simple answer...
Canal Boat Waterways map - We’ve updated our popular map of the UK waterways, so make sure you get your copy.
Cruise Guide: Trent & Mersey 2 - Come explore the cana;’s west side taking in the Harecastle Tunnel and Anderton Boat Lift.
Huddersfield: Then and Now - Around the Standedge Tunnel in the early 1970’s, and now it’s been restored.
- 1 Halloween on the canal: spooky 2021 events for boaters
- 2 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 3 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 4 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 5 Weekend visits: a trip down Basingstoke canal
- 6 Best pubs on: the Grand Union Canal, between Birmingham & Napton
- 7 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
- 8 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 9 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 10 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
Pick up the next issue of Canal Boat on the 5th of March for all these features and more.