In the July issue...
- Credit: Archant
What’s happening in Canal Boat magazine this month
In this month’s issue of Canal Boat magazine:
* BOAT TEST; BLUEWATER BOATS - Got a 70-footer? Need more space? Go wide!
* CRICK - what happened at this year’s show?
* BOATER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY - Boats are a great place to view the night’s sky
* REJUVINATING HAZEL - A project to restore a wooden boat that got help from unexpected places
* LE TOUR DE CANALS - The Tour de France hits the UK this year and is best seen from the towpath
- 1 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 2 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 3 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
- 4 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 5 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 6 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 7 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 8 Canal heritage spotter: Hooks and pulleys
- 9 Stormin' Norman: singlehandedly navigating the waterways, aged 86
- 10 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
* CRUISE GUIDE - Mon & Brec