In the July issue...
- Credit: Archant
What’s happening in Canal Boat magazine this month
In this month’s issue of Canal Boat magazine:
* BOAT TEST; BLUEWATER BOATS - Got a 70-footer? Need more space? Go wide!
* CRICK - what happened at this year’s show?
* BOATER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY - Boats are a great place to view the night’s sky
* REJUVINATING HAZEL - A project to restore a wooden boat that got help from unexpected places
* LE TOUR DE CANALS - The Tour de France hits the UK this year and is best seen from the towpath
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 3 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 4 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 5 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 6 5 stunning narrowboat holiday routes in the UK
- 7 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 8 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 9 YouTubers are first to complete IWA Silver Propeller Challenge
- 10 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
* CRUISE GUIDE - Mon & Brec