In the August issue of Canal Boat...
- Credit: Archant
Don’t forget - newstand copies come with a FREE set of postcards
* BOAT TEST: Crick winner - a 58-footer from Boating Leisure Services, packed with features and the wow factor
* EPIPHANY’S TRAVELS: Exploring the big sky, big locks and big waterways of the Fenland Drains
* FITTING A FUEL CELL: Charging your batteries doesn’t have to be noisy and smelly
* 22 BOATS FROM CRICK: Check out the variety of boats and terific ideas to help you decide what may help suit you
* WATER BATTLES: Ever wondered what small stop-locks do?
* CRUISE GUIDE: The Northern BCN, where the bones of industry alternate with fine open countryside
- 1 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 2 10 of the best pubs along: Grand Union Canal, Braunston to Marsworth
- 3 10 of the best pubs along: the Chesterfield Canal
- 4 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 5 Canal heritage Spotter: Lock Distance Markers
- 6 Cruise guide | Calder and Hebble navigation
- 7 Keep track of all things boating with MyBoat
- 8 The Wilts & Berks Canal restoration: 15 years on
- 9 Fire-damaged lock keepers cottage on Oxford Canal up for sale!
- 10 Heritage spotter: the Purton Hulks
* RESTORATION: Movement on the Monty
Can find Canal Boat in your local newsagents? Don’t forget that you can order online at Buyamag.co.uk