In September’s packed issue
- Credit: Archant
Buy the latest issue of Canal Boat magazine from 7 August at buyamag.co.uk
* Boat test - Top notch 60ft from a brand new company
* IWA National Festival report
* Cruise Guide - Basingstoke Canal
* Epiphany’s Travels – Our continuous cruisers see a variety of boats on the G&S
* One man went to mow – How the CRT is tackling vegetation control
* Building a sailaway part 4 - Choosing which loo to get
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 3 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 4 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 5 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 6 ‘Let boaters sleep aboard’ says CRT chief
- 7 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 8 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 9 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 10 Grantham Canal Lock 15 opening looks to the future
* On the digital trail - How to use your tablet or smartphone for boating
* Water Water Everywhere - Could canals help to move drinking water around Britain?
* Which loo is for you?
And don’t forget...
There are hundreds of boats for sale in our classifieds