In September’s packed issue
- Credit: Archant
Buy the latest issue of Canal Boat magazine from 7 August at buyamag.co.uk
* Boat test - Top notch 60ft from a brand new company
* IWA National Festival report
* Cruise Guide - Basingstoke Canal
* Epiphany’s Travels – Our continuous cruisers see a variety of boats on the G&S
* One man went to mow – How the CRT is tackling vegetation control
* Building a sailaway part 4 - Choosing which loo to get
- 1 Halloween on the canal: spooky 2021 events for boaters
- 2 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
- 3 Weekend visits: a trip down Basingstoke canal
- 4 The waterways heritage spotter: narrow gauge railway tracks
- 5 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 6 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 7 Best pubs on: the Grand Union Canal, between Birmingham & Napton
- 8 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 9 Updated canal boat licence conditions introduced June 2021
- 10 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
* On the digital trail - How to use your tablet or smartphone for boating
* Water Water Everywhere - Could canals help to move drinking water around Britain?
* Which loo is for you?
And don’t forget...
There are hundreds of boats for sale in our classifieds