Coming up in the June issue of Canal Boat
- Credit: Archant
This month in Canal Boat we have
Boat Test: MGM Boats 60fft - It’s a standard boat, but looks bespoke. So, how has this been done for around £116k.
Epiphany’s Travels - The Slees take time to explore the ‘Chessie’ to appreciate its charm and history.
Crick Showcase - This year’s show promises lots to see - here’s a guide to who and what will be there.
Which engine for your boat? - If you’re thinking of buying a new engine, there’ll be plenty on show at Crick,
Win a £1500 holiday - Don’t miss your chance to win a boating holiday from locations all over the canal network.
Cruise Guide: Warwicks Avon - Join us to explore quiet countryside, historic towns, ancient bridges and Shakespeare.
- 1 Second-hand canal boats for sale
- 2 Linking Lichfield: the Lichfield Canal restoration
- 3 Boat test: Mothership Marine’s solar-powered semi-trad
- 4 10 pubs on the River Wey Navigation
- 5 Ask the experts: My narrowboat is damp and stained
- 6 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 1 | Birmingham to Napton
- 7 CRT licence fees up but widebeams pay more
- 8 Best pubs on: the Grand Union Canal, between Birmingham & Napton
- 9 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 10 Restoring & reopening the Wendover Arm of Grand Union Canal
Get Growing on Board - Want to have plants and verg on your boat? They don’t have to be a hardship to look after,
Towpath Tourers - A bike can be handy if you have a boat so we’ve put a bunch through their paces.
And many more regulars