Coming up in the June issue of Canal Boat
- Credit: Archant
This month in Canal Boat we have
Boat Test: MGM Boats 60fft - It’s a standard boat, but looks bespoke. So, how has this been done for around £116k.
Epiphany’s Travels - The Slees take time to explore the ‘Chessie’ to appreciate its charm and history.
Crick Showcase - This year’s show promises lots to see - here’s a guide to who and what will be there.
Which engine for your boat? - If you’re thinking of buying a new engine, there’ll be plenty on show at Crick,
Win a £1500 holiday - Don’t miss your chance to win a boating holiday from locations all over the canal network.
Cruise Guide: Warwicks Avon - Join us to explore quiet countryside, historic towns, ancient bridges and Shakespeare.
- 1 Winifred: a 1980s hire boat refit with reclaimed wood
- 2 10 of the best pubs along: the Rivers Lee and Stort
- 3 4 Interior Design Ideas for Your Narrowboat
- 4 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 2 | Braunston to Marsworth
- 5 10 of the best pubs along: the Chesterfield Canal
- 6 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 7 Narrowboat Living: Space-Saving Solutions
- 8 Stretching your narrow boat: process and advice
- 9 Cruise Guide | Grand Union Canal, Part 3 | Tring summit to the Thames
- 10 Boat test: 'Whitsuntide No2' hybrid 52ft canal boat by Trinity Boats
Get Growing on Board - Want to have plants and verg on your boat? They don’t have to be a hardship to look after,
Towpath Tourers - A bike can be handy if you have a boat so we’ve put a bunch through their paces.
And many more regulars