10 more canalside pubs on the Stourport Ring, Worcestershire
- Credit: Martin Ludgate
We have gathered some great pubs on the Stourport Ring (part 2) to complement our cruise guide
These pubs complement our guide to cruising the Stourport Ring (part 2).
- Samson & Lion Wordsley. 01384 76062. Canalside above Lock 4 of the Sixteen. Traditional canal pub with real ale, bar snacks, outside seating
- Tenth Lock Delph Road, Delph. 01384 79041. Just east of Black Delph Bridge. Family-friendly modernised pub. Real ale, food, canalside garden. Entertainment weekends
- Brierley Hop House Merryhill. 01384 483522. At Waterfront development. New pub in old-style building with real ale, food (burgers and grills) and canalside seating
- Prince of Wales Cambridge St, Birmingham. 0121 413 4180. Two mins north east of Brewmasters Bridge. City centre Victorian backstreet pub, with real ale and food
- Hopwood House Hopwood. 0121 445 1716. By Bridge 67. Big, popular family-friendly pub / restaurant with emphasis on food. Real ale and garden
- Weighbridge Alvechurch. 0121 445 5111. By Bridge 61. Cosy traditional pub with several small rooms, CAMRA award-winning selection of real ales and cider, food and garden
- 1 Fire-damaged lock keepers cottage on Oxford Canal up for sale!
- 2 Brand new boating show for 2022: BoatLife Live!
- 3 Cruise guide: the River Severn
- 4 Winifred: a 1980s hire boat refit with reclaimed wood
- 5 Cruise guide: the Gloucester & Sharpness Canal
- 6 Cruise guide | Chesterfield Canal
- 7 Christmas on the canal 2021: floating markets & festive boat trips
- 8 Boat test: “Oyster Catcher” the permanent house boat
- 9 Keep track of all things boating with MyBoat
- 10 Heritage spotter: the Purton Hulks
- Queen's Head Stoke Pound. 01527 557007. By Bridge 48. Smart, popular pub with emphasis on food. Real ale and canalside garden
- Navigation Hanbury Road, Stoke Wharf. 01527 837992. Just west of Bridge 44. Modernised traditional pub with real ale, food and garden
- Boat & Railway Stoke Works. 01527 575597. Canalside near Bridge 42. Traditional red-brick village pub and restaurant with real ale and waterside terrace seating
- Bowling Green Shaw Lane, Astwood. 01527 861291. Two mins west of Bridge 41. Historic pub, converted from cottages in 19th Century, with real ale, food (except Sundays) and garden